Please read the Terms of Service of this website carefully as any use of the website by you constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Service set out below.
Throughout this site, the terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “Wabs” and “Wabs Packaging” refer to Wabs Print Pty Ltd and any of its subsidiaries. The terms “you”, “your” and “customer” refer to user of this website.
- Orders and Specifications
- All goods are offered for sale subject to availability and subject to the seller’s acceptance of the order.
- The seller reserves the right to reject any order without the obligation to assign any reason for so doing. No order shall be deemed accepted by the seller unless and until it is confirmed unconditionally by the seller in the order confirmation.
- The seller has a policy of continuous product development and reserves the right to amend the specifications of any of the goods without prior notice.
- The seller endeavors to display and describe as accurately as possible the printed colors of the goods which appear on its website but cannot undertake to give any assurance that the colors of goods supplied will exactly match those displayed on the buyer’s monitor or other printing systems. Goods supplied may differ because of multi-standard color systems, notably the international screen-based color system of RGB and the print color system of CMYK.
- The buyer warrants in uploading any material to wabsprint.co.uk including for the purposes of registering, managing online account, and submitting an order, that any such material:
- is accurate (where it states facts).
- is genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- complies with applicable law in the UK and any country from which it is submitted.
- does not contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- does not contain any material which is obscene, hateful, or inflammatory.
- does not promote sexually explicit material or violence.
- does not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- does not infringe any intellectual property rights of any other person
and you will indemnify (and keep indemnified) us for any breach by you of such above warranties.
- The seller supplies goods strictly in accordance with the file(s) submitted by the buyer with the order. To the extent permitted by law, we accept no liability in respect of unwanted or defective goods where such defect relates to an error in the file submitted by the buyer to the seller or any inconsistency between the file and the goods.
We aim to ship products straight after they are printed so they can reach you on time. Typical turnaround time is 8-10 working days depending on your product, quantity, and customization. Please contact us for more information if want to have special arrangements like fast delivery.
The turnaround time, which is agreed with you for your order delivery, starts from the day you approve the artwork/design, digital proof. If there is any delay during the approval of the artwork/design from your end, we will not be responsible for the delay in delivering your products on the agreed time. So, we request you to approve the artwork as soon as possible to avoid any delays.
We are here to help so we try our level best to serve you with the highest level of customer services. We send the PDF proof for your approval so that you can check your design properly and let us know if the artwork is “Approved for Printing”. This procedure is in place to reduce any errors which can accrue in Wabs Print.
Free Shipping All over the World
Usually Ships within 8 to 10 business days after final proof approval.
Shipping time for standard service is not guaranteed.
In all cases, final proof approval must be received by 11:00 AM GMT otherwise one business day will be added to the shipping times.
Although will always act to print and ship orders in a timely manner, Wabs Print in no case shall be liable for any consequential or damages resulting from any delay in shipment or delivery.
All customers agree not to hold Wabs Print liable for delays in shipments caused by bad weather, shipping company delays, customs issues, or any other circumstances beyond direct control.
In case of delay due to technical problems due to equipment failure during the printing process, expedited charges will be refunded. Orders cannot be cancelled due to delay in the printing process.
3.PROOFING & MATCHING
All print jobs require customer approval of the final artwork and job specification sheet. Once an order has been placed, final artwork proofs and a job specification sheet will be sent to customers via email. Customers are responsible for reviewing all details mentioned in the specification sheet, including but not limited to, delivery dates and or production speed, and confirm that all the customer requirements have been accurately noted. Wabs Print is not liable for any specifications and requirements beyond what are noted in the final specification sheet. In addition, it is the responsibility of the customer to review the final artwork proof as proofreading is the responsibility of the customer. Due to the multiple ways that files are prepared, unplanned changes can occur. What is shown on the final proof represents what will be printed. Wabs Print strongly recommends that the proof be printed out at 100% to check actual position, spelling, and other design elements. Wabs Print will not be responsible for any design or spelling issues that are not identified by the customer and communicated to Wabsprint.co.uk immediately. Upon approval, the design file and job specifications will be forwarded to the production department and printed as it.
Wabs Print is not liable for color matching or ink density on screen proofs approved by the customers. Screen proofs predict design layout, text accuracy, image proportion and placement, but not color or density. We will try to match the gradient density of each color in duotone. Wabs Print is not liable for the final appearance of a duotone unless the customer orders a color match proof. In addition, application of lamination may affect or change the appearance of the printed colors. Wabs Print is not liable for the final color appearance of a laminated products.
CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROOF AND LAYOUT APPROVAL PRIOR TO THE PRINTING.
Wabs Print is NOT LIABLE for errors in a final product caused by any of the following reasons:
- Incorrect/Low graphics orientation or Placement and Incorrect font usage
- Spelling, Grammatical and Punctuation errors
- Wrong die cuts, Slits, or Incorrect and Missing folds
- Transparency issues and Overprint issues
- Artwork files that are not created following our specifications
- Variance in color from the conversion of Pantone or RGB colors to CMYK
- Errors in user-selected options such as size, quantity, paper, and finish
- Duplicate order submitted by the User
- Incorrect file uploaded / orientation
- Damage to products after delivery to User
- Incorrect or undeliverable shipping address
Finished Product Size
COLOR ACCURACY AND HARDCOPY PROOFS
We will reproduce color from submitted print-ready files as closely as possible. However, Wabs Print cannot guarantee color match and color density because of limitations in the printing processes, different properties of various printing surfaces, as well as neighboring image ink requirements. The accuracy of color reproductions is guaranteed to be within 90% of the final proof you approved. Please note that Wabs Print can only guarantee color reproduction for your print-ready files if you order a hardcopy proof for an additional charge. Please note that Wabs Print is not responsible for color variations between submitted print-ready images and the actual artwork or product they represent.
- Risk and Property
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods will pass to the Buyer on delivery at the agreed address.
- Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Goods, property in the Goods will not pass from the Seller until the Seller has received full payment of the Price and all other sums which are due, owing, or payable by the Buyer to the Seller in respect of the Contract or any other Contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
- Returns, Refunds and Rights of cancellation
- The Buyer shall have the right to cancel any Order for Goods only if the Seller has failed to deliver the Goods ordered within 28 days after the date of the Order.
- Notice of the wish to cancel must be made by email to: email@example.com.
- In the case of Faulty Goods the Buyer should inform the Seller at the earliest opportunity after the Buyer has discovered the fault or defect (provided that the Buyer shall be deemed to have inspected the Goods as soon as reasonably practicable after delivery and in no case longer than 1 week after receipt).
- If the Buyer reports faulty or damaged Goods in accordance with 5(c) above the Seller will require the Buyer to return the Goods or, at the Sellers discretion, may require the Buyer to send photographic evidence of the issue and will, following receipt and at its sole discretion the Seller may reprint all or part of the order free of charge.
- For the avoidance of doubt, save in respect of faulty or defective goods, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall give to the Buyer rights of cancellation in regard to the Goods which, by their nature have been made to the Buyer’s specifications.
- In the case of cancellation under Condition 5(a) above, the Seller shall be responsible for all sums paid (including initial and re-delivery charges, if any) in respect of the Goods in question.
- If the order has been placed, you must inform us for any changes within 60 minutes after placing the order. If anything printed according to the design you approved, we will not refund any money and will not replace the order with new Design
- All items of Goods which are returned by the Buyer to the Seller must be returned in their original packaging (which the Buyer should retain for the purpose) and must be in an unused condition.
- Limitation of liability
- The Seller will not be liable for short delivery or Faulty Goods unless a claim is notified to the Seller in writing in accordance with Condition 5(d) or, where upon reasonable inspection of the Goods, the Buyer should have become aware of such defect. The notification must include the Account number, Order number, job number and details of the claim. In the case of a valid claim, the Seller may, in its sole discretion, replace the Goods (or the part in question) or refund to the Buyer the Price (or an appropriate proportion of the Price). The Seller will have no further liability to the Buyer in respect of the matters referred to in this Condition 6(a).
- The Seller will not be liable in any way for loss, damage, costs or expenses (including loss of profit) arising directly or indirectly from any failure or delay in performing any obligation under this Contract by reason of any event or circumstance outside the reasonable control of the Seller, including (but not limited to), any third-party supplier failures, any strikes, industrial action, failure of power supplies or equipment, government action or Act of God.
- The liability of the Seller, its agents, employees, subcontractors and suppliers with respect to any and all claims arising out of the performance or non-performance of the Seller’s obligations in connection with the use of the information provided under the Contract, or the rendition of services hereunder, whether based on warranty, contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, shall not exceed, in the aggregate, the net purchase price (excluding taxes and freight) for such products or services. In no event shall the liability include damages for loss of profits or revenue; increased cost of purchasing or providing materials, supplies or services; cost of replacement capital; claims of purchaser’s customers; inventory or use charges; or incidental or consequential damages of any nature.
- This limitation of liability section shall prevail over any conflicting or inconsistent provision contained in any of the documents comprising this Contract. It is up to the Buyer to take precautions to ensure that whatever computer equipment and/or software selected for use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. In no event will the Seller be liable to the Buyer or any other party associated with the Buyer from any direct, indirect, special, or other consequential damages for any use of the wabsprint.co.uk website, or any other hyper linked website, including without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on the Buyer’s information handling system or otherwise, even if the Seller has been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In no event will any third-party marketing partner or affiliate (e.g., Facebook) have any liability whatsoever to the Buyer in connection with the services provided through the wabsprint.co.uk website. The Seller hereby disclaims all such liability on behalf of such partners and affiliates.
- International Buyers Please Note:
1). The tax is determined by buyer custom not by us, different countries for different customs duties, so if any tax then the buyer should bear it.
2). Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the items price or shipping charges. These charges are the customer’s responsibility.
3). Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
Over print and under print Policy
Due to the gang run method that Wabsprint.co.uk uses, we cannot guarantee that every order will be the exact number of items which was ordered. Wabs Print can only guarantee that it will come within plus or minus 10% of the number of items ordered. Although rare, in the event of an under run, we will either refund or give you Store Credit for the number of pieces we were “short” if over 10% of the order quantity.
All complaints must be registered within 24 hours of receipt of your final printing job. If we determine that your job contains manufacturing errors and/or defects, we will rerun your job at no charge.
All materials we create in producing your printed product are the property of Wabs Print. Although these materials will NOT be sold or given to any other party, we reserve the right to distribute free samples of your printed product. Please note that your printed product or images used for your printed product will not be used in any national advertising without your prior written consent.